I allow access to my site on a temporary basis and I reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change my site at any time and without notice. I will not be liable if for any reason my site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses my site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
I am the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in my site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on my site for commercial purposes without a licence from me or my licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of my site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without my prior written consent.
If, in my opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use my site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by me) any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on information and links
The contents of my site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) is for information only, and I shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Information about you and your visits to my site
Linking to my site
You must not link to my site in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists.
My site must not be framed on any other site.
If you wish to make any use of material on my site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse my site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to my site, the server on which my site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to my site. You must not attack my site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use my site will cease immediately and I will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on my site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, I hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with my site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of my site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by me or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to my site.
Acceptable use policy
This is the acceptable use policy, which, together with my terms of website use, sets out the terms under which I Gemma Holmes – Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy allow you to use my site www.gemmaholmes.co.uk as a visitor. All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com. Please read the terms of this policy carefully, as by using my site you indicate that you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
Prohibited uses of my site
You must comply with my terms of website use, and use my site for lawful purposes only. In particular, you must not use my site for the uses listed (without limitation) below:-
- any fraudulent activity;
- any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international;
- any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
- sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
- reproducing, selling or otherwise handling my site or its contents in breach of my terms of website use;
- knowingly introducing to my site, or transmit or attempt to transmit to any other site, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or programme which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to my site, my software, my server, or any server, computer or database connected to my site; or attacking my site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Breaches of this policy
Any breach of this acceptable use policy will be dealt with in the same way as a breach of my terms of website use, and I reserve the right to take any other action I reasonably deem appropriate, including restricting your use of my site and/or taking legal action against you. I am not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable use policy.
Please check this page regularly, as I may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. I may also change or update my acceptable use policy at any time by means of notices published anywhere on my site.