ReBoot22 resources from The Peer Coach
It was so great to meet you all at Reboot22. What a fantastic weekend of wellness, vulnerability and personal development. Thank you all for sharing so much of yourselves with me and each other.
For those of you who made it to my NLP & Coaching session, I really hope you enjoyed getting to know your future self and taking some time to create a powerful unconscious vision of the person and creator you’re becoming.
If you’d like a reminder of the contents of the worksheet, you can download it here.
If you would like to go through the Neuro-logical Levels exercise again, or for those of you who mentioned you’d like to translate the questions, I’ve included the key ones further down the page (these are based on my NLP Training by Trevor Silvester at The Quest Institute, London).
Working with me 1:1
Several of you shared an interest in working with me 1:1 so here are a few details.
- I am a Cognitive Hypnotherapist and Coach and I specialise in helping people discover their authentic confidence.
- I believe you deserve better than “faking it till you make it” and would love to help you become free of your confidence barriers and fuelled with true self confidence.
- I offer single Confidence Breakthrough Sessions as well as my high-impact Authentic Confidence Programme.
- It was as a result of a request from a member of the Traverse Community that I started offering sessions online back in 2018, so I’m happy to be able to work with you wherever you are.
Browse my site for details of my therapy and coaching approach and get in touch for a free chat to ask any questions you have.
Questions to recap on the Neuro-logical Levels
Before you begin, have a sense in your mind of the person and creator you most want to be in the future. Be curious about how that vision becomes enriched and transformed as you go through the levels.
Step into your Environment space
- What environment best represents the person you most want to be?
- What can you see around you in that space?
- What can you take in from your senses?
- Notice if anyone else is there.
- Notice what it is about this place that feels so good to be there.
Step into your Behaviour space
- What do you do as this future you, in that environment?
- Which behaviours and actions are present which tell you you’re living as this future you?
- What is different about the way you are going about your actions?
- What would someone see if they observed your behaviours and habits?
Step into your Capability space
- How are you able to carry out those behaviours?
- What capabilities do you have which enable you to take those actions in that environment?
- What skills have you gained which mean you can live as this future you?
- What is it that you now have the ability to do which you perhaps didn’t have before, which means you can be this best future self?
Step into your Beliefs and Values space
- What beliefs guide you as this future you?
- What values are important to you as the person you’re becoming more each day?
- What do you believe now that means you are able to have those capabilities?
- What do you believe now which has enabled you to learn those skills to do those behaviours?
Step into your Identity space
- Ask yourself: “Who am I?” “What kind of a person am I?”
- What do you identify as now that you are this person who holds these values and beliefs and can carry out those behaviours in that place?
- Is there a phrase starting with “I am…” which sums up the best version of you who you’re becoming more every day?
Step into your Mission space
- What is the mission you are pursuing as this future you?
- What larger vision are you participating in or serving by being that future you, with your values and beliefs, using your capabilities and skills and acting in these ways in those kinds of places?
- Beyond your identity, what’s the wider system in which you have a role or a purpose? What are you serving? What are you part of?
Reminder: Once you have worked your way up the levels, remember to work backwards through them again, noticing how they are enriched or transformed as you do. Use your anchor so that you can capture the positive feelings and then fire off your anchor whenever you’d like to access them again in the future.
Keep in touch!
Follow me on Instagram to receive regular confidence tips, tools and techniques. You can also receive a monthly shot of confidence direct to your inbox through my e-newsletter Coffee-Break Confidence. Sign up below and receive a free guide to The Circle of Confidence technique.
I hope we’ll get to meet at another Traverse event soon. Keep dedicating time and energy to your mental wellbeing and using all the tips and tools you gained at ReBoot22. They’ll serve you more each time you use them. Very best wishes, Gemma x