Hypyoga Workshops 2017
Understand you・Empower you・Develop you
Together with Roisin, a fantastic vinyasa flow yoga teacher, we run seasonal Hypyoga workshops. To get the most from life, we believe it’s essential that we dedicate time to getting to know ourselves, to celebrate ourselves, and to develop ourselves.
Hypyoga is a powerful combination of yoga and Cognitive Hypnotherapy techniques. We create a comfortable, judgement free, positive space for you to come and strengthen your body and mind. Hypyoga workshops are exclusively for women, and exist to empower ladies who are prepared to dedicate some time to self-development.
The yoga element of Hypyoga is led by Roisin and I guide the coaching and hypnotherapy sections. Together we take you through a journey of acceptance and discovery.
May Workshop: Getting to know YOU
Our May workshop is an opportunity to get a true insight into yourself.
- Get a deeper understanding about what makes you tick
- Discover and celebrate your strengths
- Reflect on opportunities for growth
This is an explorative workshop, using a combination of body and mind techniques. You will have the opportunity to stop, connect with yourself, and start to appreciate what it means to be YOU.
Date: Sat 13th May
Time: 10.30am – 1.00pm
Location: Friends Meeting House, 59 Church Hill, Winchmore Hill, London, N21 1LE
Spaces are limited to 12 students, so visit the Hypyoga website to reserve your mat.
The practical info:
- Eligibility: Hypyoga workshops are exclusively for women – all ages are warmly welcome.
Yoga experience: Our workshops are open to all abilities and experiences, so don’t worry if you are new to yoga.
- What to bring: All mats and props will be provided – if you wish to use your own mat that’s completely fine, just let us know. Please bring some water with you.
- What to wear: Something comfortable – leggings and a t-shirt or top is a suggestion. Please bring a jumper and socks for the relaxation elements.